A commercial worker has been taken to the hospital following an early morning fire.
Boise Fire says firefighters were called to the commercial building on the 800 block of Gowen Road at about 5:15 a.m. Thursday.
Boise Fire says three pallets of empty, out of date acetylene tanks were being drained to be taken to a testing facility when something sparked one of the tanks.
CBS 2 News reports, the employee suffered minor injuries to an arm and leg.
The structure fire initially had a two-alarm response, however, it was later downgraded.