‚Äč
 
 

One Person Injured In Early Morning Fire

Photo Courtesy: Boise Fire

 

A commercial worker has been taken to the hospital following an early morning fire.

Boise Fire says firefighters were called to the commercial building on the 800 block of Gowen Road at about 5:15 a.m. Thursday.

Boise Fire says three pallets of empty, out of date acetylene tanks were being drained to be taken to a testing facility when something sparked one of the tanks.

CBS 2 News reports, the employee suffered minor injuries to an arm and leg.

The structure fire initially had a two-alarm response, however, it was later downgraded.

Blogs

BLOG: Boise State Football is still the favorite

BLOG: Boise State Football is still the favorite

By Rick Worthington 7/23/19   Once again, Boise State has been picked to finish first in the Mountain Division in the conference preseason media poll. This is a story we have told you before. The Broncos have been the preseason pick to win its conference or division for 12 straight years. This is as good…

Worthington BLOG: Being the Little Brother

Worthington BLOG: Being the Little Brother

When I was a kid, I often was invited to the movies with my older brothers. NOT ALWAYS, but on occasion, either my Mom bribed them or forced them to take little Ricky to the movies. It should not come as a surprise that my older brothers would take one of those opportunities to scare…

Worthington BLOG: Doorbell Ditch Karma

Worthington BLOG: Doorbell Ditch Karma

Blog: Doorbell Ditch Karma by Rick Worthington   Forgive me, please. You see, I was a good kid for the most part, but I did doorbell ditch houses for fun a few times. Not many times, but I did it. Not familiar with the art of the Doorbell Ditch? It works like this… Step 1:…

Headlines