Fresh off of his single “Love You Too Late” topping the charts last week, Cole Swindell has announced a new tour for 2020.
Cole’s 14-date Down to Earth Tour will kick off on March 5 in Toledo, Ohio, with additional stops in New Orleans, Kansas City, Louisville and more. Hardy and Trea Landon will serve as support.
“I have had such an amazing year in so many ways,” says Cole. “I never think each year can top the previous, but it does. To earn another career No. 1 last week with ‘Love You Too Late’ and then the response and honors that ‘Break Up In The End’ received this year has blown me away . . . I’m so fired up for 2020 to get back out there with two new artists whose music I just love and am really excited about. Hardy, Trea and I already have some fun things planned for this tour. The fans better get ready because this tour is for them!”
Tickets go on sale on Nov. 8, with a pre-sale beginning on Nov. 5 at 10 a.m. local time.
Down to Earth Tour
- March 5 | Toledo, OH | Stranahan Theater
- March 6 | Rama, ON | Casino Rama-Entertainment Centre
- March 13 | Macon, GA | Macon Centreplex Auditorium
- March 14 | Okaloosa Island, FL | The Gulf
- March 15 | New Orleans, LA| Fillmore
- March 25 | Sioux Falls, SD | Sanford Pentagon
- March 26 | Dubuque, IA | Five Flags Center-Five Flags Arena
- March 27 | Park City, KS | Hartman Arena
- March 28 | Kansas City, MO | Uptown Theater
- April 9 | Grand Rapids, MI | 20 Monroe Live
- April 10 | Peoria, IL | Peoria Civic Center Theatre
- April 11 | Louisville, KY | Palace Theatre
- April 16 | Charleston, SC | N. Charleston PAC
- April 17 | Jacksonville, FL | Daily’s Place
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com