The T.J. Martell Foundation hosted its 12th annual Nashville Honors Gala on Feb. 24, raising more than $1 million for cancer research.
Honorees at this year’s gala, which was hosted by Charles Esten, were treated to performances by Vince Gill, Carly Pearce, Michael Ray, Wade Hayes, CeCe Winans and Rascal Flatts.
In addition, Reba McEntire, Kenny Chesney, Chris Young and more took part in the celebration. The T.J. Martell Foundation is the music industry’s leading foundation that funds innovative medical research focused on finding treatments and cures for cancer. Since 1975, the Foundation has provided more than $280 million for research at flagship hospitals in the United States.
This year’s honorees include:
- Clint Higham: Chairman’s Award
- Dr. Jordan Berlin: Medical Research Advancement Award
- Patrick G. Emery: Spirit of Nashville Award
- Amy Grant: Tony Martell Outstanding Entertainment Achievement Award
- Jim and Laurie Seabury: Lifetime Humanitarian Award
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com