Country stars are trying to do their part to keep us entertained during our self-quarantines (hopefully) due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s a rundown of what to expect as some of our favorite stars perform live and chat via social medial.
April 9 (updated throughout the day)
- Stephanie Quayle: 10 a.m. CT – Facebook
- Charlie Worsham: 12 p.m. CT – Facebook
- Michael Ray: 3 p.m. CT – Instagram
- Matt Stell: 3 p.m. CT – Instagram
- Rachel Wammack: 4 p.m. CT – Instagram
- Dolly Parton: 6 p.m. CT – YouTube
- Tyler Booth: 6:30 p.m. CT – Facebook
- Tucker Beathard: 7 p.m. CT – Facebook & Instagram
- Cody Johnson: 7 p.m. CT – Facebook
- Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn & Laura Veltz: 7 p.m. CT – Instagram
- Brad Paisley, CJ Solar & More: 9 p.m. CT – Instagram
photos: Brad Paisley by NCD; Dolly Parton by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com